Co-op Funding Forms
IPPA has several cost-share opportunities available. Pork industry image enhancement continues to be a top priority for Illinois pork producers. The Illinois Pork Producers Association (IPPA) has initiated many image activities to promote the pork industry to local communities.
Since 2006 IPPA has offered a program with matching co-op dollars to assist individual pork producers and county pork producer groups to be more positively involved and visible in their communities. The IL Pork Community Outreach Co-op Program will offer pork producers up to $250 of matching funds towards expenses on selected community relations activities. Community members or community events may also apply for a $250 reimbursement regarding pork products or promotion. See the guidlines sheet within the funding form for more details.
- Sponsoring pork as the main dish for a community meal or charity event. Examples: school fundraisers, Relay for Life, church fundraisers, Lions Club, etc.
- Sponsorship of a local festival. Could include pork display, giveaways, prizes, signage, etc.
- Doing classroom visits educating youth about the nutritional value of pork and modern pork production (educational materials provided by IPPA)
- Other Local Community Activities
IPPA also offers a program called Pork and Pigskins. High schools can apply to receive $250 towards pork products to grill and sell at their football games. This allows booster clubs and organizations a chance to make a profit for their school.
- Serving a pork product in concession stand. Example: pork chops or pork burgers.
Please see the forms below for full guidelines. We encourage all of our members to get involved and host a promotion or event in their community.