Below you will find links to multiple resources available to you, on behalf of IPPA.
Teachers, Ag In The Classroom Coordinators, farmers, and more, are welcome to use these materials.
If you are interested in ordering pork materials listed on the order form, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Website Resources
- Summer Ag Institute PowerPoint
- Pork Quick Facts
- Pig Farming Terms
- The ABC's of Pork Production
- Pig Cuts of Meat
- Make Your Own Feed Sack Activity (K-6)
- Labeling Food Terms
- IPPA Pork Puzzler Activity
- Interpreting Feed Labels (7-HS)
- Inside a Pig Barn - Video Series (info sheet)
- Videos on YouTube (you may ask for the downloadable version by contacting Jenny)